WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT + POLICY
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF HEALTH
- I have agreed to participate voluntarily in physical exercise, including strength training, endurance, conditioning, mobility, and flexibility with Among the flora Wellness.
- I declare myself physically and mentally sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, or other illness that would prevent my participation in training sessions or my use of equipment.
- I have disclosed all necessary information about my current fitness level, ability, and any previous injuries.
- I recognize it is my sole responsibility to obtain an examination by a physician prior to involvement in exercise. I acknowledge I have either had a physical examination and been given my physician’s permission to participate or if I have chosen not to obtain a physician’s permission prior to beginning physical activity, I acknowledge I am doing so at my own risk.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- I understand and am aware that physical activity, including the use of equipment, are potentially hazardous.
- I acknowledge that I may suffer injury whilst merely observing or being in proximity to the site where the selected activities are being carried out.
- I authorize Among the Flora Wellness and coaches to act for me according to their best judgment in an emergency requiring medical services to be called. All medical expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the Participant.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
In consideration of Among the Flora Wellness’ agreement to instruct, train, and assist me, I agree to release the indemnity of Among the Flora Wellness and coaches as follows:
- I assume the risk and responsibility of any injury arising from my participation in physical activities.
- I agree to hold harmless Among the Flora Wellness, their employees, the attendants, or property owners, from and against any actions, claims, damages, causes of action, present or future, arising out of or connected to my participation in any and all activities, use of equipment, or any and all services offered by Among the Flora Wellness.
All cancellations must be received at least 48 hours before a training session. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior will be charged a $60 fee for in-person sessions and $40 for virtual sessions.
Every client is granted one short-notice cancellation where this fee will be waived, as well as exceptions for unexpected emergencies. Subsequent short-notice cancellations will be charged. The waived cancellation fee will only apply if notification was given prior to the session start time. No-shows are not eligible for waived cancellation fees.
By participating voluntarily, and on my own accord, I grant the use and re-use of any media captured at Among the Flora Wellness events, offerings, classes, and activities to be publicly distributed. I understand this permission is royalty free and that Among the Flora Wellness will act in reliance to this permission.
Note: This media permission does not refer to progress photos or anything else shared in confidence through the coaching process. Nothing within the coaching dynamic will be shared, unless given explicit consent.